Edublog Assignment #3

screenshot-2016-11-02-at-12-40-49-pm

Well i lived in a sunny friendly neighborhood with nice friends. Back then i lived in Phoenix,Az but i moved to Oakland, Ca and i love it. I am a serious person who can really relate to a lot of bads things that happened in his life. My assigned identity is my birth place and my chosen identity is that i chose to live the rest of my life in Oakland, CA.

First of all the dominant narrative pictures i chose well be taken the wrong way for the white people, who are against immigrants and the counter narrative pictures will give others joy to be male or female latinos. The images i chose for dominant narrative made me feel very disappointed to what the decision had came for immigrants.

Next Counter narrative means i think something or someone who has more power or riches then other people, which means he or she can tell him/she to do this or that.

Also the pictures i chose for my my world shadow box describe the things i’m going to do or i’m already doing. Some people might not like the pictures and some might but i have to put how i really feel and how i am or who i am.

In conclusion, people see me as a teenager who just wants to live his life the way he wants because he knows what he is doing. People know me as a funny,respectful,handsome guy you feel me. I love being my self. I’m glad to be me and choose the way i want to live. A lot of my people know me and love me for who i am.